04 December 2004

The end of another week

1. Think back to weddings you have attended (other than your own):  what was the nicest part of the one you liked the most?  I've always felt that the difference between a good wedding and a great wedding is the quality of people at your table.  The last wedding I was at was perfect: myself, my fiance, my two siblings with their spouses, and two of my favorite cousins with their spouses.  We had a great time.

2. What is your favorite color and which room of your home has the most of this color in it?  Hunter green.  I don't have any rooms this color at the moment but the dining room in my old home was that color.

3. What is your favorite kind of popcorn:
A) Unsalted
B) Buttered-WE HAVE A WINNER
C) Extra Butter
D) Kettle Corn
E) Caramel Corn

4. Take a little time (!!) for a quick inventory of the clocks in your home:  how many do you have and what is the widest difference between any two of them? Three, and all say the same time

5. When was the last time you used a real rotary dial telephone to place a call? Back in Mayberry when I called up Thelma Lou to see if she wanted to go to the picture show in Mt. Pilot...I can't remember the last time I used a rotary phone.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #34 from
Shannon:  What is your favorite sport and why?

Baseball.  I started watching it when I was five and have been hooked ever since.  There's no other sport that I've been devoted to for over thirty years.  I am hoping that I might calm myself down a little once the Cubs finally win a World Series.  It could happen...


No comments: