01 September 2006

Back to "work"

(I believe that if I make it seem like I actually have a job that I could face charges)

Yeah, so I spent most of August away and barely wrote about it.  Not all my fault.  Somewhere on the open road, my laptop decided it didn't like traveling anymore.  It's taken me a while to get it fixed (and it still isn't 100%).  I saw this post by Mrs. L and felt guilty, even though it's mighty presumptuous of me to think that she was including me.

Anyway, school starts next Thursday, my wife is in Hawaii for a week (quid pro quo, doctor) and I need to get back into the habit of writing, so it's time I dive back into this.  Since AOL is free I am calling off the ad jihad. 

In honor of the end of summer, I, for the very first time, am going to embed something in my journal.  I've never had more than just words in this.  No pictures, no videos.  But this is too good to pass up.  Enjoy.  I'll be back in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to go bleach my brain now.