23 July 2005

I need an attorney


My wife and I went out to a local mall two nights ago to pick up something we ordered from a store there.  The restaurant where we first met is located there, so we decided to grab a bite to eat.  We even sat at the same table.

I was in the men's room at the sink when it happened; I heard the unmistakable beginning of Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic" and drifted away to wherever the mystic is, only to be slammed back to reality by a voice that was not Van's.

Try Jakob Dylan instead.

Nothing personal, JD, but how was it decided that a Wallflowers version of this CLASSIC would make the world a better place?

Wait, I know, it has to be in a movie somewhere.

Seriously, can I get someone with a law degree to bring up charges against these people? 

My descension into Curmudgeon-dom continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's make it class action suit. Kee-rist. Jakob should know better. I mean, it's VAN.