13 July 2005

Spelunking for inspiration

1. How many mirrors are there in your home?  If you could go for the rest of your life without ever looking in a mirror (but still know that you hadn't missed a button or that your hair was disarrayed, etc.) would you?  I'll say seven.  I would have to keep looking in the mirror, if for no reason than to make sure my home perm turned out well.  No matter what the box says, Lilt does not set itself.

Can you reference an obscure 70's hair product in your blog?  Huh?  Can you???

2. What online abbreviation annoys you the most and why? All of them, actually, though I find the longer the abbreviation, the easier time I have figuring out what it means.  It took me a year to figure out what "IMO" meant, but I nailed "RTFLMAO" in about two seconds.

3. What do you hate the most in this world? A very select gaggle of people (you know who you are), the St. Louis Cardinals (are you paying attention, salad?), and mushrooms, except for the portobello, which should be reclassified as steak.  I think what I hate the most though are excuses.

4. You decide to go to your next high school reunion.  What do you anticipate would be the thing most people said about you behind your back? Who is he again?

5. You learn that because of some galactic mixup in fate itself, you must restart your life tomorrow in a new place.  You will emerge as a person with a unique past and won't seem out of the ordinary to those in the new place.  You will retain the experiences and memories of your past, but the people you are closest to will believe that you are dead and gone and you would be prohibited from contacting them.  Where would you go and why?

Since this is a "galactic" mixup I will assume that we can go anywhere in the universe, so I'll choose a random planet somewhere out in the cosmos where life exists.  If it has to be on Earth, I'd go with New Zealand.  Or maybe the Playboy Mansion.

6. What are you most passionate about in this moment of your life and why? My marriage, because it is still so new (less than three months) and we have so many plans for our future that we want to make happen.  That involves a lot of different things so maybe that answer is a cop out, but I think the key to my future is building a strong marriage, so there you go.

No comments: