11 June 2005

Two for one

From last week:

1. Who is the last performer you saw live in concert? U2 in 1997 (but I'm seeing Coldplay in August-can't wait...) What is the last film you saw at a theater? "Sideways"  Which was more worth the money you paid? U2, it's not even close.

2. What do you do more of in a typical day:  work, sleep, eat, exercise. watch TV, surf the web? Sleep, it's not even close.

3. Your office brings in a new drink machine and it's your job to fill the eight selection slots.  What drinks (non-alcholic, of course) do you select? Diet Pepsi and seven different flavors of Shasta.  Wait, what about the Fresca...

4. Take the quiz: 
What is your expression number?   Do you agree with the description it gives you?  What do you disagree with most? I'm so 5.  The first thing it says is that I am a multi-tasker-HA!  The rest of it isn't too bad, but I always looked at myself as a 3.14 or something.

5. Counting all light fixtures and lamps in your home, how many bulbs do you have in place, and how many of them are on right now? What is this light you speak of?  The sun is down and I am typing this in the dark save for a lone candle.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #55 from
Laura: What is your favorite movie line ever and why? From "A Fish Called Wanda", Jamie Lee Curtis' diatribe towards Kevin Kline after he hangs John Cleese out the window: "Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people!  I've known sheep that are smarter.  I've worn dresses with higher IQ's."

And today:

1. When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and told him or her how much theymean to you?  Never.  I always look deep into her left ear.

2. Which business do you have the longest continuous relationship with:  your bank, your auto insurance provider, your home telephone provider, your cellular phone provider, or your cable company?  How long have you been with them? I've had the same auto insurer since I bought my first car.

3. What is the most embarrassing question you've ever been asked?  It's pretty hard to embarrass me.  I've been asked plenty of odd questions but nothing steps forward as embarrassing.  I expect to be bombarded with 'em now, though.

4. You have the ability to snap your fingers and be instantly transported to one of three places whenever you wish to go there.  Which three places would you select as your destinations? Ireland, Ireland and Ireland.

5. Last week, the Reader's Choice question asked you to identify your favorite movie line.  Later this month, the American Film Institute will list the 100 Greatest Movie Lines of all time.  Which one do you expect to win? "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" though I could come up with many more that derserve it, I think. 

6. You are given the gift of an original oil painting by any famous artist.  What painting would you choose and why? "The Scream" by Munch.  I just think it's cool.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coldplay? That "Yellow" song is on my all-time irritating list.

Anonymous said...

I was listening to something today that I really like and it turned out to be Coldplay.  Nice surprise.  Mrs. L