30 January 2005

Here we go again

1. Who is the first celebrity you recall having a crush on?  Wilma Flintstone.  Woe that I could not spend just a day as Fred.  Actually, I don't think I ever had a celebrity crush until the day I saw "An Officer and a Gentleman."  I've had a thing for Debra Winger ever since.  That voice alone...
 
2. What was your favorite amusement park ride when you were young? Something called "The Scrambler" which was a ride that propelled you in a way that it was like drawing a star.  It was fast with enough of a jerking motion to make you think it was a thrill ride, but avoiding the plummets and dips that I couldn't take.  I was one wimpy kid when it came to amusement parks.
 
3. If you could change your name (first or middle but the name you go by), would you, and if so, what would you change it to?  I wouldn't change it, but I would go back to my birth and ask my folks to never call me anything but "James"; I like that better than Jim.  If I had to change my name, I'd go with Luke.
 
4. Go to http://kabalarians.com/ and take the "First Name Analysis" test.  Do you agree with what the site comes up with?  Wow.  Am I being set up?  That was a perfect description of me.  I am sufficiently freaked out now.
 
5. Other than Johnny Carson, which former talk show host's tape archives would you most like to visit, and why?  I'll twist the question to make it fit my goal and have all of Letterman's NBC tapes.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #44  from
Jessie:   If you were in good health, would you donate a kidney to a friend who's dying regardless of what your family's opinion are and if yes or no, why or why not?  Absolutely.  If I can get by with one kidney (and I probably couldn't, but that's another story) I couldn't possibly not give up one for someone else.

No comments: