And it is actually Saturday...
1. Who is the last person you took a photograph of? My four year old niece, Erin, sitting on the rocks by a pond at the Missouri Botanical Gardens a few weeks ago.
2. What decade do you hold the most dear and why? Hmm, I guess I have to go with the 80's, since I grew up then. I loved the music, figured out who and what I am, and, most importantly, survived. Not that I shouldn't have, just that it was a time where I made a lot of decisions about the type of life I would have.
3. Take the quiz: What mystical creature are you? Apparently, when the moon is full I am supposed to sprout hair and attack things. Guess I'd better move to London.
4. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? I have to go with a pint of Guinness, but it has to be drawn on the other side of the pond. There's is nothing like a fresh pint in Ireland. Guess I'd better move to Dublin.
5. What do you normally wear to bed? Depends on the time of year. The warmer is it, the less I wear. Just shorts in the summer, flannel PJ pants in the winter with a t-shirt as well.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #24 from Cherie: What movie character do you most identify with? George W. Bush in "Fahrenheit 9/11" HA! I can't decide. When I was working retail I would have said The Wolf (Harvey Keitel) from "Pulp Fiction." I'll go with Gary Sinise in "Truman."