You can only read for so long before you have to play:
1. What's your favorite thing to do while indoors?
Read-newspapers, magazines, books, Internet articles; doesn't matter, I read it all
2. What's your favorite thing to do while outdoors?
When the weather is decent I love to golf. I've been doing it for 25 years, though I think I'm as good as I'll ever be. In the colder months I like to just walk around and see what life is up to.
3. Do you wear any jewelry regularly? If so, what and where?
I wear two necklaces. One used to have a St. Christopher's medal on it, but I lost it. I still keep the chain on. I haven't taken it off since I was fifteen. The other necklace has a St. Bridget's Cross on it, a gift from my fiance for my birthday in 2003.
4. You have the choice of spending time alone, with a few close friends, with many friends and aquaintances, or in a large crowd consisting of people you do and don't know. Which one would make you the most comfortable?
I have a strong desire to spend time alone once in a while, but I would choose to have a few close friends around.
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
One pair of sneakers, one pair of dress shoes, and two pairs of casual skeecher-like shoes, so I guess that makes four. To be honest, shoes really bore me.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #21 from Jeanno43 and Cherie: If a fire or other circumstances forced you to leave your home with all of your loved ones and pets -- but only time to rescue one single item, what would you choose to take with you and why?
My signed copy of "Will the Circle be Unbroken?" by Studs Terkel.