04 September 2004

The Saturday Six

You can only read for so long before you have to play:

1. What's your favorite thing to do while indoors?

Read-newspapers, magazines, books, Internet articles; doesn't matter, I read it all

2. What's your favorite thing to do while outdoors?

When the weather is decent I love to golf.  I've been doing it for 25 years, though I think I'm as good as I'll ever be.  In the colder months I like to just walk around and see what life is up to.

3. Do you wear any jewelry regularly?  If so, what and where?

I wear two necklaces.  One used to have a St. Christopher's medal on it, but I lost it.  I still keep the chain on.  I haven't taken it off since I was fifteen.  The other necklace has a St. Bridget's Cross on it, a gift from my fiance for my birthday in 2003. 

4. You have the choice of spending time alone, with a few close friends, with many friends and aquaintances, or in a large crowd consisting of people you do and don't know.  Which one would make you the most comfortable?

I have a strong desire to spend time alone once in a while, but I would choose to have a few close friends around.
 
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

One pair of sneakers, one pair of dress shoes, and two pairs of casual skeecher-like shoes, so I guess that makes four.  To be honest, shoes really bore me.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #21 from
Jeanno43 and Cherie:   If a fire or other circumstances forced you to leave your home with all of your loved ones and pets -- but only time to rescue one single item, what would you choose to take with you and why?

My signed copy of "Will the Circle be Unbroken?" by Studs Terkel.

No comments: