09 February 2005

Don't know about you, but I'd have gone with my thumbs.

I'm speechless.

Obviously, this bloke hasn't kept up with the inroads the Welsh have made in Rugby lately. (or as it is spelled in their language, rhygbwxhhy-the joke is lost on you if you've never been there, I'm afraid)

I'm especially keen on the fact that according to the report, this man suffered from "mental problems."

Um, you think?

There's a great scrum joke here, but I am drawing a blank.  Must be the 14 hours without soda...maybe later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about this at Kas' place...kind of makes me glad the Steelers didn't make the Superbowl...
Oh well, at least he won't be populating the earth...

Anonymous said...

wow.  Somehow I wish I hadn't clicked on that link.  ouch. --Albert