1. Other than Earth, what planet intrigues you the most and why? One of the any in other galaxies that has intelligent life. I firmly believe that there are many out there. If I have to stay in the Solar System, I'll go with Venus. No one really knows what's beneath all those clouds.
2. What is the last business issue you wrote a letter or called to complain about? What's the last thing you complemented a business on? Since I used to be the one that got these letters (UGH-RETAIL) I don't tend to be the one who complains. That being said, I frequently help others who want to, since I know what works. The last time I did that was when my sister was treated horribly at a shoe store in a St. Louis mall. It worked, she got a written apology and a nice big gift card. I compliment people at work all of the time, because I know what that means to them. I loved getting compliments, because it meant that someone took the time out of their schedule to do it.
3. When was the last time you had your picture taken? Did you like the way the picture turned out? Just last night at a family gathering. They turned out OK.
4. What was the last program you watched a rerun of on television? No idea.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #47 from Carly: The land has been referred to, by more than one person, as a community or a neighborhood. What would you call the metaphorical name of the street you reside on here in the land and who are your closest neighbors? A conglomerate. It's a lot of people squished together. I haven't been around long enough to get to know any of them yet.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #48 from Braxton: If you had to write an essay that pertained to 'human life', what opinion or topic about mankind would you choose to write about? (exp. relationships, struggles, accomplishments, etc) And briefly explain why you chose said topic... How we mess up what we prioritize...don't get me startd...I would choose this because it boggles me the most about people.