1. What one song or melody can make you smile even when you're having a rotten day? I think it depends upon what it is that is making it a rotten day. There's no one song that is going to make me forget about anything else when I hear it.
2. What are your plans for the day? How much of it do you think you'll actually accomplish? I had hoped to start painting the remaining walls in a room that was originally done last year, but with an hour of the day left, that's not going to happen. I will get the pictures and shelves off the walls though, so I can paint tomorrow.
3. What television show do you most enjoy watching when you're all alone and can devote your complete attention to it? Anything that I'd be embarrassed to have anyone know I watch it.
4. What was the last thing you remember arguing with someone about? Probably the best way to get somewhere while driving. I don't have a lot of arguments.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #45 from Bud: Inspired by this article on cell phone technology, he asks, "What is your most aggravating public experience with a cell-phone user?" The million times or so that someone using a cell phone while driving has endangered my life.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #46 from Stacy: Did you watch the Super Bowl and if you did, do you like the commercials, the half-time show OR the ceremony following the game the best? I watched from the middle of the second quarter on. I didn't pay much attention to the ads. I did watch Paul McCartney, and that was probably the first halftime Super Bowl show I have seen in 20 years. It didn't suck. I did not watch the ceremony after the game.