28 May 2005

No title necessary

1. What is the most inexpensive, non-valuable thing you tend to collect and hoard?  Why do you do it?  Magazines.  For some reason I am completely incapable of getting rid of one until I have made sure I have read it.  When you hear one of those stories about a place burning down because it was full of old magazines?  That's me in 30 years or so.

2. What is the highest price you've paid per gallon for gasoline where you live?  Do you use regular, mid-grade or premium?  I think it got as high as $2.40 a few months ago.  I always fill up with regular.

3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?  If you don't have a verse from the Bible that holds meaning to you, what's your favorite saying and why? "Judge not, lest ye be judged."  More people need to read that one.

4. What was your favorite movie from the 1970s?  When did you last view it?  Do you have it in your movie collection? Geez, I don't know.  "The Stuntman" maybe, if it came out in the 70's, though I don't think it did.  Whatever it is, I don't have it.

5. Do you weigh more, less, or the same as you did one year ago?  Six months ago?  Three months ago? One year ago: more, six months ago: same, three months ago: less

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #54 from
Jennie: What one lyric sums up your current love life? "A place that has to be believed to be seen." Your view on life? "Somewhere I can taste the salt to the sea/there's a kite flying out of contol on me."  Your past? "I am safe hidden here" Your hopes/dreams/fears? "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world"

No comments: