1. Other than news, sports, editorials and weather, which specific features or columns of the newspaper do you always read? I read it all, though I will usually read the comics first. I have to read every section of the paper. Yeah, I know, there's something wrong with me.
2. When do you normally do your Christmas shopping? Have you started this year's, yet? Do you intend to spend more, less or the same this year versus last year? Used to wait until Dec. 15 or so, but thanks to online shopping, I have started earlier these last few years. I have about half the gifts for this year done, and I think we'll spend a little bit less this year than last.
3. You're having a true "TV Dinner," made by a classic character: who would you rather have in the kitchen:
A) Aunt Bee from "The Andy Griffith Show"
B) Alice from "The Brady Bunch"
C) June from "Leave it to Beaver"
D) Edith from "All in the Family"
E) Claire from "The Cosby Show"
Edith. Just hearing her voice would make it a good time.
4. What topic are you most sick of hearing about in J-Land? Not much. I was more than a little bothered by the fact that someone fooled a ton of us into thinking he was something he wasn't, but I'm over it. Not much about J-land bugs me.
5. What company is annoying you most with junk mail? Citibank keeps sending me credit card applications. It's keeping my paper shredder busy.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #32 from Chantal: What cheesy sitcom (from any era) most describes how you grew up? Your family, location, dynamics, details... Brady Bunch, definitely, until I was about 18. We lived in the midwest vs California for them, but I felt as clueless as the people on that show. I dressed better though.