1. Who is the last house guest you invited into your home and was it a pleasant visit? Way back in August my three year old cousin spent a night with us, and it was a blast. He is such a good kid!
2. Other than to work or school, where was the last place you drove? To the movies last night, to see "Bridget Jones 2-The Edge of Reason." Two words: DON'T BOTHER
3. In terms of emergency supplies, how many of the following do you have in your home? A) Candles B) Fresh batteries C) Containers of bottled water Enough candles to light the world; lots of batteries, but freshness is no guaranteed; enough water to live a day or two.
4. You're invited to a pot-luck dinner: what specialty do you offer to bring? (It has to be something you can cook yourself, not something you bring from a store!)
My presence would be so much better than anything I could possibly make (because I am a horrible cook, and modest too), but if you force me I'd bring a pasta dish of some type and pray nobody ate it.
5. Which of the following do you feel is the most true based on your own life experiences:
A) It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
B) The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.
C) To have a friend, you must first be a friend.
D) Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
E) Never judge a book by its cover.
F) The tree of knowledge bears the noblest fruit.
E by far
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #31 from Cherie: We have all watched movies and TV shows that have inspired us to want to do what the characters in the show are doing, (doctors, lawyers, politicians, fire fighters, etc). Has there ever been program that you watched that made you realize that the occupation of the characters was something you could NEVER become? Anything medical, anything military. Guess I'm just a big wuss.