27 November 2004

It sure doesn't seem like Saturday

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey?  Just a few days, gone by the weekend.  I don't usually crave anything particular, though this year I find myself wanting to avoid anything with a neck...

2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair

I'll go with the traffic jam.  I can listen to music and still feel like I am in some semblance of control.  There's never an excuse for a slow checkout line, and I'd rather be just about anywhere else instead of in the dentist chair.

3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?  Books-I need my reading material for 2005.  Yeah, I know, I'm a dork.

4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software?  To werds: spel cheker

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?  "Scrooged" with Bill Murray, but one of the things I HATE about Christmas themed movies is that they have to have the obilgatory "happy ending."  For instance, the first 4/5 of "Elf" last year was hysterical, but then they had to ruin it by making sure it had a sappy ending so that it could be a "Christmas Classic."  Ugh.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from
Tara:  What is your favorite classic 80's video game? Tough to choose between Pacman, Ms. Pacman, or Asteroids.  Actually, I think I'd go with Zaxxon, but I was so terrible at it, so I'll choose Asteroids instead.

No comments: