1. What is your favorite cartoon show? Hmm, this is a tough one. "The Family Guy" is hysterical. I have to admit though that spending time with my four year old niece recently has me watching "Stanley" on the Disney Channel. Don't make me choose...
2. I found this on Wil's journal: Take the quiz...What natural disaster are you? Tsunami. There's an inside joke about this that makes me laugh, but I can't explain it here. Apparently, I am water at its worst.
3. What was the design of the last postage stamp you used? American Flag
4. What was the last pill you took? A pain reliever about an hour ago for a headache.
5. It's your ultimate breakfast: what's on the plate? Two slices of French toast, bacon, a Denver omlette, and a cinnamon raisin bagel.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #26 from SpringsNymph and Neil:
a) When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Major league baseball player
b) Are you anywhere close to that dream now? No, I stopped playing at 15. Just wasn't good enough
c) Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? I'm not employed at the moment, finishing up a "sabbatical."
d) If not, what would you ultimately like to do? I hope to be a writer. Wait, I am a writer, I hope to find a way to get paid for it.