23 October 2004

Saturday

1. Think back to your years of Trick or Treating:  Which one of your past Halloween costumes are you most proud of?  I don't really have any.  My costumes were always pretty generic.  I went to a Halloween party in 1992 dressed as a tourist, complete with bad clothing and big camera around my neck, and told everyone that I was George HW Bush in about two weeks.  That was a big hit.

2. What is the format of your favorite radio station?  (In other words, what type of music does it play?)  Depending on my mood, I am listening to alternative rock, classical, or talk on National Public Radio.

3. What is the oldest thing in your medicine cabinet?  Several bottles of cologne.  Some have been in there for almost 20 years.

4. What kind of book do you most prefer:  hardback, paperback, audio or library? Hardbook

5. What is your favorite comfort food and when was the last time you felt bad enough that you needed a big helping of it?  Ice cream, I don't need it often, but it's nice to know it's there.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #28 from
Tara:  
Dust off your high school yearbook.  What was your Senior quote and/or what were you voted ''Most...'' or ''Most Likely To....''?
  We didn't do that kind of stuff at my school.  If we had, I would have been voted "most likely to have the most people look in the yearbook and say 'who the hell is this guy'?"; and my quote would have been "Get me the hell out of this place."
I didn't really care for high school. 





No comments: