02 October 2004

'Tis Saturday

Go here if you want to know why I do this (non-AOL)

1. Which of the following do you trust more:  a politician, a televangelist, a lawyer, a reporter, or a doctor? Doctor-I have only had three or four my whole life, and they were very honest and trustworthy.  I am sure that there are others in each group that are as well, but it's impossible not to label those professions as less than trustworthy.

2. What's the last song you liked enough thatyou actually took the time to look up the lyrics?  "Detox Mansion" by Warren Zevon

3. Which deceased relative would you most like to spend one more afternoon with?  Now that my father has passed away, I'd like to spend an afternoon with him AND his father.  I don't remember my grandfather (I was less than a year old when he died) but my father told me so many great stories about him that I feel like I do know him.  Seeing my father once more and my grandfather for the first time would be the best thing I could ever ask for.

4. What is your preferred brand for:  a) toothpaste, b) soap, c) shampoo, d) laundry detergent a) crest b) irish spring c) finesse d) tide
 
5. What is your favorite poem? "Jenny Kissed Me" by Leigh Hunt

Jenny kissed me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in.
Time, you thief! who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in.
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad;
Say that health and wealth have missed me;
Say I'm growing old, but add-
Jenny kissed me!

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #25 from Tara:  How did your parents select your first name? Were you named after a particular friend/relative/fictional character or did they just like the name?  I was named after my grandfather, though my father has the same nameas well.

No comments: