Sent to me by a friend...
How many members of the Bush Admin does it take to change a light bulb?
1. One to deny that the light bulb needs to be changed.
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says that the light bulb needs to be changed.
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are "either for changing
the lightbulb or for darkness."
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner: "Light Bulb Change Accomplished."
7. One to resign & write a book detailing how Bush was literally in the dark
8. One to viciously smear number 7
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV & at rallies about how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb changing policy all along.
10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between
screwing in a light bulb & screwing the country.